LATE SPRING/EARLY SUMMER 2013
IS NOW A GOOD TIME TO SELL MY HOME?
April 19 2013 Fred Bulletin
Rates are the lowest ever recorded!
I am often asked "When is the best time to sell my/our home?"
So when is the best time to sell??
- Because within the 416 area there is a SHORTAGE of detached homes available. People are NOT moving out in the same volume they have in the past 5 years and there is only a tiny number of new "in-fill" homes being built
- Because TIME has become even more precious to the average young working family. To so many, it just makes no sense to spend 3 hours a day commuting to and from the 905 area
- Because even IF these buyers decide they are willing to give up the TIME commuting, the fact that GAS PRICES continue to RISE will force many to buy within the 416 area
- Because, in my humble opinion, the Federal Government plans to gradually increase lending rates that will make the potential pool of buyers smaller and smaller over the next 3 years.
- IF you are thinking about selling: NOW is the time to do it
Call me so I can begin working with you on your plan
The largest portion of homes change hands between early April and end of June for summer closings. That time frame is when the largest volume of potential buyers are looking. When you have your home exposed to the largest number of potential buyers THAT is when you will get your highest dollar net return
So ..... Is it a good time to sell?
No .... It's a GREAT time to sell!!
Call me for confidential discussion any time.
FRED DREWRY direct (416) 948-8532
E-mail direct TORONTOHOMES@ROGERS.COM